Well Halloween was finally here!!! Thank GOD-Ashlyn had been asking everyday since before Brody's birthday and I could finally answer, "TODAY is Halloween." YAY!!! They both had a busy day, they had the Halloween party at school and Ashlyn got to go downtown with her class trick or treating, then I picked them up early and took them out to Ryan's work for round 2. She had a whole bucket of candy before we even got to the real trick or treating. She couldn't have been more excited and I think Halloween might just now be my 2nd favorite holiday just b/c my kids love it so much.
Ashlyn was a ladybug and Brody was Nemo
Check out my SEXY Wolverine!!! Ryan's department always dresses up for Halloween-this years theme Superheros!!!
Of course we had to get a picture with the neighbor girls
Aww Little Nemo
I think she was trying to fly like a ladybug
Ashlyn & her other neighbor friend Elizabeth
Brody loved watching all the kids
Guarding all her candy!!!
Once the sun went down we headed home to hand out candy to all the trick or treaters. It was such a great night filled with fun memories!
The next morning Ashlyn asked, "Mommy when is Christmas-is it tomorrow mommy?" OH MY its going to be a long 8 weeks:)



1 comment:
Ok, so I LOVE your hair dark and Ryan dressed up is hilarious.
Post a Comment