I'm sure I have the same pictures of Ashlyn doing the same thing but in 2 years I had forgotten how much they love to get into trouble. Brody seems to be a little quicker than his sister was or maybe its that we are just a little more preoccupied having 2 kids to keep after. The bottom picture he started to cry once he figured out he couldn't get himself back out of there and of course I had to quick grab my camera to capture a picture instead of help him-such a mean mommy. As we are nearing his 1st birthday everyone is asking if he is walking and the answer is NO and I'm completely ok with that. With the 1st your so anxious for them to reach all the exciting milestones but I can say with the 2nd your not so anxious. I know what I'm in for once he is walking/running all over the place and I'm in no hurry for that to happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
He is so stinkin cute.
Post a Comment