Saturday Brody turned 1-I still can't believe a year-365 days have passed since this beautiful little boy blessed us and changed our lives forever. We decided to have his party at my parents house b/c we didn't know how the weather would be and with having both sides invited it might have been a tight squeeze to have everyone at our house if we had to be indoors. Turns out the weather was AMAZING and so was the PARTY!!!
Isn't he just perfect:)
As you can see I decided on the Lil' Monster theme and had so much fun with it. His cake turned out adorable.
I made the cupcakes and my mom made his adorable BIG smash cake
Since Halloween is right around the corner it was easy to find decorations
A year of pictures-I did this because I'm really good about taking pictures of my kids but TERRIBLE about printing them off and putting them in a scrapbook or album so I thought this Idea would kill 2 birds with 1 stone:)
Time to open presents-he had lots of help!!
The Pinata was a HUGE hit
I really wasn't sure how Brody would do with the cake but he dug right in and probably would have ate the entire cake if we would have let him:)
Mya's birthday was the day before and we got her some hair accessories-the girls must have thought it would be REALLY fun to do Ty's hair. Poor kid-I think he is ready for Brody to get a little bigger so he has a boy to play with:)
Time for the girls to get their makeover (can you see Ty on the right I think he was trying to hide from me)
Time for a train ride with Paw Paw and Emaw
He is sooo close to walking on his own
Aubrey & Brody (the babies for now-Brooke is expecting #3 in April)
Brody had a long busy day but he was a trooper!!!
I will make a seperate post on his 1 year stats next week after his 1 yr check up!







No comments:
Post a Comment