Ryan & I took a little weekend getaway!! Redskins were playing in Miami so we planned 4 night trip to go see them. The kids got bounced around for 4 days but they did pretty good and by about day 3 I was really starting to miss them. We stayed at the Westin Diplomat Hotel in Hollywood Beach and it was AMAZING-I think its the nicest place we have ever stayed.
Friday morning we headed to Miami to go on an Everglades tour. It was a little chilly that morning but I guess that was good b/c the gators were out suning themselves.
The tour guide stopped for a while if anyone wanted to get out in the marsh-of course my brave husband had to check it out!!
I couldn't believe how close they got to the boat
Saturday we went to Ft. Lauderdale to go on a boat tour to see all the rich and famous people's homes!! The weather was perfect sunny and 80-I now know why people move to Florida over the winter.
Some guy that works with Bill Gates owned this boat-I guess he owns 3 yachts this one he purchased for $210 Million-pennies:)
"Lady Joy" Denise Richards boat
Ft. Lauderdale skyline
Replica of the White House
Miami Vice House
My favorite house on the tour
Ryan's Favorite
Sun Life Stadium to see the Redskins vs. Dolphins
We had great seats-50 yd line row 15 behind the redskins bench.
Even though the skins lost we had a great time at the game and a great weekend getaway!!



No comments:
Post a Comment