Over the weekend my cousin Addie got married up in LaSalle/Peru! There were to many fun pictures to choose from so I decided to do a little video. I have to say she was the most stunning bride I have ever seen & they are such an adorable couple-the entire day was absolutely perfect. Addie had asked Ashlyn last year if she would be her flower girl, at first she didn't quite understand what that meant but as the day got closer & we talked more about it she got more & more excited. She was so cute-she kept calling it her wedding day-mom today is my wedding day:) She did a perfect job walking down the isle with Zach.
Addie & Wes said she was the hit of the reception-she had so much fun dancing with the wedding party she is quite our little social butterfly!! Even though I missed my little Brody man terribly it was a wonderful weekend and nice to spend a little one on one time with our lil princess who is growing up way to fast.Wishing them many years of love & happiness!!




No comments:
Post a Comment