Look how cute they are in their matching skeleton PJ's. They are both very excited for Halloween this year-Ashlyn wants to be Tinkerbell (and thats what she wants to be when she grows up too) and I think Brody is going to be an elephant.
Ashlyn has my hair-its VERY straight so I thought we would try these out. Surprising she thought it was so fun to sleep with them in. The next morning she couldn't wait to see the curls.
Ashlyn has my hair-its VERY straight so I thought we would try these out. Surprising she thought it was so fun to sleep with them in. The next morning she couldn't wait to see the curls.
I forgot to take an after picture but she had some really cute curls that lasted most of the day. I thought I might try this for the wedding she was in over the weekend but everyone voted for her to have straight hair.




No comments:
Post a Comment