October 14, 2012

Ringling Bros & Barnum & Bailey Circus

Last Saturday we got tickets for the circus at the civic center I had been asking around to see what others thought about the show and everyone I talked to said it was GREAT!  Matt, Rachel and Kane joined us & I was able to get 6 front row tickets (Brody was free) for under $60 bucks-SCORE!
The show was VERY entertaining for all of us-I think the Ryan & Matt enjoyed watching the very fit ladies in their skimpy outfits, Rachel & I enjoyed the buff men in their leos and the kids loved every minute of the show!!

Brody couldn't wait to see the elephants!!

We loved the mini horse-I think Ella might actually be bigger!

 
Finally the elephants came out-Brody was so excited he was waiving and saying "HI ELEPHANTS" it was soo cute.

They were amazing to watch!
The show was EXCELLENT& the kids were very well behaved-Ashlyn had a little melt down when she wanted cotton candy and when we found out it was $12 a bag I had to say NO WAY-hello that is a little much for colored sugar!

No comments: