October 10, 2012

Family fun at Children's Museum

I had a 4 day weekend so we decided to make the best of it!  We had Addie & Wes's wedding most of the weekend but Monday I was off for Columbas Day
 & Ryan didn't have a job booked that day so we decided to have a family fun day at the Children's Museum in Bloomington.  My mom was off too so she met us.  I had taken the kids when Brody was just a baby so it was fun to go back now that the kids are older.
The kids had fun squirting each other with the water guns.

Ashlyn was a great server-she took Emaw's Pizza order & was sure she had plenty of Brown Pop
Brody was making a few pizza deliveries
I love the little grocery store
Brody was really into the train set-I think a choo choo might be on his xmas list from Santa this year.
 Brody is all about Tractors right now-thats all he talks about.  Can't wait to see his reaction when he sees his BIG tractor we got him for his bday.  Everything is either a baby twactor or big twactor.
We saved the best for last and thats the paining room.  I think they could have stayed all day.  I must say I wish we had one of these in our house:)  Pretty cool!!

We left there and had lunch at Rosati's-never had their pizza before it was delicious! 
It was a great end to a wonderful weekend filled with making lots of memories with our family-it was just what I needed with all the stress I have been under lately with my job.

No comments: