August 23, 2012

Fairbury Fair

Sunday we headed up to Fairbury for the annual Fairbury Fair Family wrist band day.  Its so fun for all the cousins to meet up and ride rides together.  The kids were FINALLY big enough to ride most of the rides by themselves.  Ashlyn of course insisted on riding them all by herself and hated if she wasn't big enough to ride alone.  I wish I would have snapped a picture of her going up to the height chart for the bumper cars.  She walked right up and got on her tip toes and said, "see I'm tall enough to ride by myself."  The "carni" guy just shook his head "NO" at her-how could we not laugh at the lil stinker. 
 
I Love this picture-look how cute Ashlyn, Lainie, Asher & Kane are (not sure who the other lil girl is in the middle)-when did they get so big!!
Aren't they beautiful
Lainie's grandma Pam took them on this new roller coaster/tilt-a-whirl ride.  After Ryan and I rode some stupid ride that went round and round at a VERY high rate of speed and I turned white as a ghost and started sweating profusely I decided it was best that I not ride anything else the rest of the day.  Grandma Phyllis decided she would take the girls next-look at her face:)
Lets just say it SPUN the entire time really fast and the ride had the same effect on her as I had on the other ride.  NO FUN!!  We must be getting old!

Of course the men HAVE to race
SMILE Brody
How cute is the little Joey.  Next year Brody & Aubrey will get to ride with their big sisters & cousins!!

No comments: