August 25, 2012

Addie's Bridal Shower & Cookout

 My Cousin Addie is getting married in a few weeks & we had a bridal shower for her on Saturday.  She got so many cool new things that made me think I wanted to get married all over again-or just have a shower so I could get new fun/pretty stuff!
 Addie let the little kids help her open all her gift-isn't she going to make such a great mommy someday!  She & Wes say it will be at least 4 yrs-I say NO WAY will they wait that long:)

Brody was being a little stinker!!
 After the shower we all headed to Lori & Randy's house for a cookout.  Addie was being a baby hog!!
 Brody got a haircut that morning and he looks so grown up now:(
 Can you say ONRY!!
Better watch out she will shoot your eye out!
Addie asked Miss Ashlyn to be her flower girl!!  She is so excited and keeps asking when it will be time for the wedding.  She is going to make one SUPER CUTE flower girl...I can't wait.
What do you think of her hair??  OMG so funny she put the headband in all by herself with her un-combed wet head!! 



No comments: