August 23, 2012

Chiefs Suite

Busey Bank has a suite at the Peoria Chiefs & usually I host a group of Realtors but this year I decided to have a few of my wonderful customers & their families.  Since there were going to be other kids there we brought Ashlyn with us (Ryan is terrified of heights so there was no way he was allowing Brody to come b/c he was worried he would some how climb over the railings) she had so much fun socializing (she is so much like her mommy)!
The fridge had "brown pop" and boy was she excited.  Ashlyn has only had "brown pop" on a couple special occasions and I guess tonight qualified as one of them:) 
Yes Ryan was freaking out when she was standing close to the railing:)
It rained all day but the night turned out perfect & everyone had so much fun.  I don't know that I watched more than 5 minutes of the game and I even had to ask who won when we got to the car but thats what happens when your being the hostess with the mostess:)  


Ashlyn & Anson become good buddies:)
I don't think Ryan was around when I took these pictures:) 


No comments: