January 13, 2011

Sesame Street Live

Last night I took Ashlyn to the Civic Center to see Sesame St. Live. I asked her one day last week if she would like to go and see Elmo and of course her response was a very EXCITED YES and then went on to ask if she could see Grouch, Cookie Monster, and Zoe too. I was a little nervous that she might not have the attention span to sit thru the entire thing but I really wanted to take her and do something fun just the 2 of us. I had never been to a show in the theater room at the civic center and didn't know how COOL the box seats were. THEY ARE AWESOME SEATS and the best part there were 8 seats per box and Ashlyn and I had the entire box to ourselves. When the characters came out she was clapping and dancing and I could tell she was so excited. I have to say the best part of the evening for me was Ashlyn giving me hugs and kisses and telling me, "mommy this is so fun." Melted my heart!! Ashlyn would probably say the best part was having pop and M & M's:) She was a perfect angel and I'm so glad that we went. I think daddy was a little jealous b/c he said he gets to pick the next show to take her too.

1 comment:

Carlee Gerber said...

Ashlyn is so adorable! And how fun...a girls night out! I can't wait to have one with Brynlee!