Monday I took the kids to Normal to meet Brooke, Lainie, Aubrey, Emaw Phyllis and Aunt Nancy at the Childrens Discovery Museum. I have been wanting to take Ashlyn for a while now but hadn't found the time. I was off work and Brooke is on maternity leave so it worked out great! The girls had a BLAST!! I just can't believe how fast they are growing up-they are so cute together.
I think Ashlyn needs to go farming sometime-she loved the tractor and combine!!
After the museum we took the girls to McDonald's for lunch and let me tell you it was an adventure! Everyone in the restaurant had to stop at our table to say HI to the girls and the girls were hilarious. Between Ashlyn asking the old ladies if they were drinking coffee and then both girls yelling bye 100 times it was just a riot. We felt bad for the guy sitting next to us trying to have a nice peaceful lunch and read his book. When he got up to leave we apologized AGAIN for interrupting his peaceful lunch he was trying to have and he just laughed and said he wishes his son would give him another granddaughter! So sweet! These are the moments and memories that I cherish sooo much:)



No comments:
Post a Comment