December 14, 2010

Decorating our 1st Gingerbread House

Ashlyn woke up yesterday with pink eye so she couldn't go to daycare. I was trying to come up with something fun we could do and remembered I had bought a gingerbread house so once Brody was down for his morning nap I told her we could decorate it. OH MY GOSH she was SOOOO EXCITED!! Once she saw the candy she couldn't keep her hands off it.
Mommy put it together and Ashlyn decorated it!
She was so proud of it she kept giving it kisses!
Finished Product-she is so proud of her gingerbread house and I think she did an awesome job!
Makes mommy sad that I only have a few more weeks off and then its back to work. I have LOVED my time off with my babies-Ashlyn is still going to daycare 3-4 days a week which I think has been good. We didn't want to get her out of her routine plus if we didn't send her we risked the chance of loosing her spot at the daycare we LOVE so much.

No comments: