December 27, 2010

Christmas Day

Santa brought Ashlyn "lucky" for Christmas oh and he didn't forget to bring her some candy canes and balloons. She was so confused when she got up b/c she didn't understand why when santa came that she didn't get to sit on his lap. After we got our showers and the kids packed up we headed to my parents house to see what Santa brought!!
More Candy
Santa brought her a new doll house and sled!
I love my parents tree-I just wouldn't want to decorate it
I think Kane liked the doll house too-Matt wasn't impressed
She got a new puppy too oh and a kitty so we now have a horse, dog & cat-thank god they are all stuffed!
Ashlyn and Emaw
Brody and Paw Paw
He is such a Happy Boy!
Uncle Matt & Brody
My poor child has a problem-her crack is always showing:)
This is scary! RJ in Grandpa Denny's xmas outfit-he looks JUST like him-so hard not having Grandpa here, he LOVED Christmas and I know he would be grining from ear to ear watching his great grandbabies enjoying Christmas. I miss him everyday!
Looks like we were all good boys and girls in 2010!! HELLO thats a lot of presents-we are so blessed.
Ashlyn got this awesome keyboard-I thinks its my favorite toy she got:)
Taylor and Great Grandma Jane
Uncle Randy snuggling Brody
Asher was wore out after his 3 Christmas' in 1 day
Kane looks exhausted as well.

Well another Christmas has passed and it was a WONDERFUL time spent with our families. We have Welborn Christmas this Saturday and there will be a new addition-Brooke is being induced on Thursday and we are so excited to meet their little boy or girl.

No comments: