Ashlyn & Brody at 2 months. Ok I know I'm biased but they are the CUTEST babies:) I think they have a lot of similarities in their looks and personalities. It's hard to believe that Brody is 2 months already-its true time goes so fast with the 2nd one. He has been a wonderful addition to our family and is the most content and happy little boy. He smiles and coos all the time but especially when daddy is holding him. He is in a great routine he usually goes down for bed around 8:30 or 9:00 wakes around 5 or 5:30 eats and goes back down until 8 or sometimes 9:) Then we have our bath and play for a little bit and he usually takes a nap for 2 or 3 hrs and then an early evening nap too. I know this will probably all change in week when I return to work but I'm hoping it won't. He is just finishing up the last of stage 1 diapers, barely fitting in his 3 month clothes so we are moving into the 3-6 month sleepers and onesies. He doesn't go for shots until the 29th so I weighed him with me today and he was 11.9lbs and I measured him at 23 inches so we will see next week how accurate my measurements were. Ashlyn is doing so much better with him, she loves when I put him in the bassinet when I'm getting ready and talks to him and plays patty cake. The other day the conversation went like this, "Brody you like my shirt, I like your shirt Brody" and "You like my hair Brody?"



No comments:
Post a Comment