December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve cont.-having some fun in the snow


She hated to wear her gloves! I was so excited that it snowed Christmas Eve-it was such a pretty snowfall and it was just nice to spend the day with our little family and not have to travel. When Brody was napping we decided to get bundled up and go have a little fun in the snow. I really wanted to make a snowman but it wasn't good packing snow:( So Ashlyn and Daddy had a little snowball fight and she thought it was pretty funny-couldn't tell in the pics cause Ashlyn has that serious look in all of them but I promise she cried when it was time to go in. Santa brought her a sled to Emaw and Paw Paw Aupperle's house and we have a lot of fun little hills in pekin so hopefully that will be the next snow adventure:)

No comments: