July 25, 2012

Lovin Summertime

Well I have to admit I have been HORRIBLE about updating my blog-its not b/c I haven't been taking pictures its b/c I have ZERO time at the office to do it and the last thing I want to do when I get home is get on the computer.  We have had such a great summer, even though its been EXTREMELY hot we have still been spending lots of time outside.  I hate that summer is so short lived:(
 Here is Brody's 1st time having corn on the cob, as you can see he LOVED it but just didn't want to touch it.  We were cracking up he seriously ate the entire ear of corn but I had to turn it for him:)
 "I'm sexy & I know it"

Skinny butt can't keep his shorts up!
Ashlyn likes to spend all her time in the water. 
 She came up with this idea on her own
ZOOM!  after adding some bubbles she found a way to zoom down the slip-n-slide



The kids love their swingset and we thought we had solved the issue of keeping Brody from climbing up the slide stairs unsupervised by removing the bottom 2 steps but Sissy taught him how to climb up the slide.  So in case he were to get up there and fall, Ryan thought he would make that area a little softter.  He put down 92 bags of rubber mulch & I have to say that stuff is pretty cool!!  

No comments: