I hate when the 4th falls in the middle of the week but we made the best of the EXTREMELY HOT day! The crazy men (Ryan, Matt, Dad, and Josh) decided it would be fun to play 18 holes of golf and the ladies headed to aunt Lori's pool for the afternoon. Even though the water was over 90 degrees it was still pretty refreshing.
Aunt Tee Tee & Ashlyn
Ahh I wish we had a pool and I know sissy does too:)
After an afternoon of swimming we headed back to my parents house for dinner.
Baby Calvin & Megan came out after the guys got done golfing (no one had a heat stroke) and joined us for dinner. I can't believe he is 3 months already-he is such a sweetheart!
After dinner the kids of course wanted to be back outside-I don't know how they do it, endless amounts of energy!
These 2 clowns decided to water Emaw's tomato plants
Love this picture-she looks so grown up maybe thats b/c she is almost 4!! HELLO how did that happen:(
Rachel was being the good mom & auntie-endless pitching
Kane is quite the baseball player!
After a game of baseball it was time for some YUMMY cupcakes and ice cream cake.
As you can see Ashlyn enjoyed her cupcake.
We made it home in time to watch fireworks but Brody was out so Daddy stayed home with him. There was NO WAY I was talking Ashlyn out of not going she had been talking about it all day.




No comments:
Post a Comment