July 28, 2012

Family Reunion Continued Saturday

Saturday morning there was a large group of us that decided to try out zip-lining.  There was also go carts, bumper boats, and other outdoor activities at the place we were going to some people decided to do that instead (the chickens of the group:))  Paw Paw decided he would take the kids go carting while we did the zip-lining.
Jennifer & her son Josh had this fancy video camera to capture all of us!  I wish I had copies of those videos but I only had a few that I took with my phone.   
WE HAD A BLAST!!!
We are ready to go!

 Karen looking like a pro crossing the bridge
GO BRI!
Go EMAW!!!
Phyllis tried backing out of going but no way was Ryan letting that happen!  After the 1st zip-line she was pumped.
Chris & Jen who live in Florida & are so much fun, their son Chris had the video camera & took some great videos!  They aren't actually related but were best friends with Uncle Bill who passed away a few years ago so its nice to have them join us.
I can't figure out why this photo is sideways & I couldn't get it to stay flipped.  Oh well we look like ham bones anyhow. 
So the final run we landed on the ground and here is Ryan's cousin David coming in for landing:)



After we were done zip-lining we headed back to the resort for lunch and naps.  Then headed back down to the late to have some fun on the wave runner we rented for the afternoon
 I think Ashlyn could have rode for hours and kept telling us to go FASTER FASTER!!  She is such a little thrill seeker and we joked she probably would have went zip lining with us if they would have let her.
 Mommy loves to go FAST!
It was SOOO HOT and the Lake water was actually pretty refreshing.
 Some of the crew hanging out while the kids rode.
 I thought Brody might be scared but he was all smiles:)
Look at that Dorito face-hey it matches his outfit!

After another great day we got cleaned up for dinner & then played a few games & said our good byes because we wanted to leave early Sunday morning since it was Ashlyn's birthday.  We had such an amazing trip and are excited we have this place reserved the next couple of years. 

No comments: