February 4, 2011

No Excuse!!

So its been a new year for over a month now and even though I didn't really set working out as a new years resolution I thought by now I would be into a pretty good routine of working out. As you can see I really have no excuse-we have all this equipment in our basement!! I don't have to get out of bed in the morning and go out in the cold and still I find myself pretty unmotivated most days to workout. I have actually lost all my baby weight and I'm even under my pre-pregnancy weight by a couple pounds but I just feel completely out of shape and flabby/flimsy:) So this week I told myself NO MORE EXCUSES-I have to get my butt out of bed in the mornings and do at least 30 minutes of cardio. I try and get up between 5:30 & 6:00 b/c the kids are still sleeping and Ryan usually leaves for work around 7 so I like to have my shower by 6:30. Once I'm up and moving I'm fine and so far this week I made it 4 days (tuesday and wednesday I didn't have to get up early:) So next week will be my true test!! I hope I can stick with it-Ryan works out everyday over his lunch but there is NO WAY that would work for me but he said he would work out in the mornings with me if I needed that extra motivation! Such a sweet/supportive husband I have but for now I'm going to try and do it on my own. Stay tuned!!

No comments: