February 1, 2011

Ashlyn's 2 1/2 yr update & a photo contest

This picture was just tooo cute not to enter into a contest:) Click here to read about Laura Kruger's contest she is having starting tomorrow http://laurakrugerphotography.blogspot.com/ for everyone thats on Facebook please vote for my little valentine!! HERE IS HOW YOU VOTE!!!


1. "Like" the 'Laura Kruger Photography' page on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/LauraKrugerPhotographyThis is a REALLY important step. If you do not "Like" the page first, you WILL NOT see a "Like" button under the photos!!


2. Check out all the photos in the album labeled "Portrait Session Giveaway" once the voting has begun. (Wednesday, Feb. 2nd at 8AM) Once you're on the page with the photo that you would like to vote for, click "Like". (Only the photo you want to vote on should be able to be seen.)


3. Click "Like" under the photo


4. You've voted!!


I can't believe its been 2 1/2 years since Ashlyn was born-I look at Brody all the time and try and remember when she was his size and then I think he will be her size in NO TIME:( Ashlyn continues to AMAZE us each and everyday. She absolutely loves school (daycare)and we couldn't be happier with the progress she has made since starting there in June. I love how proud she is of her paintings and art work-I would say anything to do with painting/coloring/playdoh is her favorite activity right now. She loves to say her ABC's and count to 10 when she plays hide-n-seak with daddy. She has done so well with potty training and I can't remember the last time she had an accident. She still wears a pull-up at night-mommy isn't quite ready to test those waters yet:) In the mornings she likes to lay in our bed and watch Despicable Me or Toy Story 2 while I'm getting ready. Ryan and I are sitting here trying to compile a list of Ashlyn's favorite things to say and at this point there isn't much she doesn't say!! As Ryan says she is just like her mommy and has the "Gift of Gab!" Most of the time she is a wonderful big sister:) She loves when he first gets up in the mornings, she wants to give him a million kisses, help change his diaper, get him dressed and then rock and sing to him. I say she is wonderful most of the time b/c she has her moments of jealousy and playing to rough with him but it is definitely gotten better and he is full of smiles now when she bounces him in the bouncy seat or swings him fast in the swing. We love this little girl so much, yes she keeps us on our toes at all times with her endless amounts of energy and she is a little too independent at times but thats what makes you so special!!

We got the tape measure out the other night b/c I knew she had went thru a growth spurt-she is officially 3'3" and almost 30 pds.

No comments: