Feels like yesterday I posted Brody's 3 month update & here I am again posting that he is another month older!! Well I think you can tell by the pictures that this little guy is SUPER HAPPY and just the best baby. Sometimes we forget he is around because he is just content to sit in his bouncy seat and talk to his zebra and suck on his hands. Ashlyn loves him dearly and he just lights up and gives her the biggest smiles when she is around. In the mornings Ashlyn loves to read books and talk to him it is so sweet and definitely my favorite part of the day. Brody has rolled over a few times from his tummy to his back but I haven't seen him do it-my little guy is a tummy sleeper and there have been a couple morning I go in and he is on his back. I asked the daycare teachers if he has rolled over for them and they said not yet but he gets so close. I'm not sure if he is going to be a paci taker or not-right now he is all about his hands and if he can get both in his mouth without gagging he will:) He has the greatest belly laugh-Ashlyn is in tumbling and last night she was jumping on the trampoline and Brody thought it was just the funniest thing-he was laughing so hard at her which of course made all of us laugh as well. He is the perfect addition to our family:)Here are his stats from his 4 month checkup
14.7lbs-50%
25.5 inches-75%
41 3/4 cm head-50%



1 comment:
He is such a cutie!
Post a Comment