November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Madi was so cute with Brody-she was so excited to hold him.
Ashlyn didn't leave E-maws side from the minute she walked thru our door. Later in the day her other cousins, Ty, Mya and Madi came for Welborn Thanksgiving and Ashlyn got a little jealous-she didn't want her E-maw to play with them only her.
Brody and his Great Grandma Aupperle-so sweet!!

Attempting to get a family picture for xmas cards-didn't go so well so we won't be using this one.
Brody meeting his 2nd Cousin Addie for the 1st time. I think Taylor is hoping she won't hold him too long cause she is what we call "the baby hog."
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving-Thursday we went to my Aunt Lori's house for lunch and then later in the afternoon headed to Pontiac to the Aupperle side. They were all so excited to meet our little guy-he got lots of lovin:)
Saturday we had Welborn Thanksgiving at our house. We decided since we had Turkey on thursday to do Steak and Shrimp and boy was it yummy. We were sad that Jason had to work all day so they didn't get to come. Just a few more weeks and we get to meet their little one-can't wait.
I can't believe that 2010 is almost over! I know they say that the older you get the years just fly bye but GEE WHIZ can't they slow down a little I'm not that old. I love this time of year and even more that we have kids to create wonderful memories with. I have decided it would be nice to be off work every year during the holidays-reason #1 having time to SHOP:) I love christmas shopping but the past couple years dreaded it b/c I never had time but this year I'm almost finished and there are still 3 weeks til christmas.

No comments: