November 22, 2010

One Month Old

Well today our little guy is a month old! I can't get over how much he has changed in a month. He is starting to be awake a little more for us and continues to sleep very well at night he is such a content baby. The other day he gave me a smile and last night was all smiles for daddy-I forgot how exciting it was to see that first smile from your sweet baby. I weighed him and he is exactly 10pds and measuring 22 1/4 long. I would say our little man won't be little for long at this rate!!
Ashlyn is doing much better about staying in her bed at night and its been 2 weeks since "B" went bye bye and she hasn't asked for it since. I would say the past few days she has done soo much better with Brody too. She has become quite the daddy's girl-I kind of thought this might happen since more of my attention is on Brody right now but thats ok-Ryan is totally loving the fact that she is all about him. Saturday I went Christmas shopping with my mom and Rachel so I took Brody with me and Ryan took Ashlyn over to Peoria to the zoo. Thats all she has talked about for the past couple days. Made me sad that I missed out on it but it was good for just the 2 of them to do something together. Yes things are a little more stressful now that we are a family of 4 and yes there have been some adjustments we have had to learn how to deal with but I wouldn't change a thing I'm so in love with my WONDERFUL family!! Most of all THANKFUL for what god has blessed me and Ryan with and thats 2 beautiful and healthy children.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

No comments: