November 3, 2010

Brother & Sister Love

Ashlyn loves her little brother so much-she loves to hold him, give him kisses & lots of hugs, and she loves to help mommy give him a bath and change his diapers. So far she has done pretty good with him-just can't leave her unattended with him-Ashlyn gave him his first boo boo on his face-she was trying to show him her little pumpkin and got a little to close and the stem scratched his face:( Yesterday morning Ashlyn came in our bed about 6:30 and Brody was still sleeping in his bassinet. As soon as he woke up she asked to hold him-I told her she could but not long because Brody was ready to eat. Next thing I know she lifts up her shirt and says, "My boobie"-Ryan and I couldn't help but laugh at her-I knew it was only a matter of time:)

No comments: