September 20, 2010

GO REDSKINS!



As many of you know my husband is a HUGE Washington Redskins fan-I love that football has started as well but will never be the fan that he is. Ryan is going to 2 games this year-one this Sunday against the Rams and the other in Chicago on Oct 24th with my brother. That one is a little iffy since my due date is the 25th. I remind him all the time what a nice wife he has:-)Ashlyn was helping cheer on the skins Sunday but unfortunately they lost in OT:( Not a happy day in the Welborn Household! Here are a few pics of Ashlyn in her adorable jersey. Our little guys room is almost finished and actually turned out cuter than I thought (wasn't crazy about decorating it REDSKINS) but I probably won't post pics until after we can hang his name since its a secret.


No comments: