September 29, 2010

36 week update

I had my 36 week checkup and sono today-Ashlyn and Ryan joined me. Ashlyn wasn't all that excited-I think she was confused more than anything trying to figure out what the lady was doing to mommy. Everything looks great he measured 6.6lbs, head down, and heart rate in the upper 130's. Oh and I'm dilated 1cm-with Ashlyn I never dilated so I figure this is a good sign and I have been feeling all along he will arrive about a week before his due date so I guess we will see if mommy is right:) I'm still feeling great just not sleeping the greatest-oh well just preparing for whats to come. Can't believe in a few short weeks we are going to meet our little guy-we are sooo excited!!!

Ashlyn is 26 months today and I think its safe to say she is potty trained-she no longer wears a pull-up at nap time just at night and usually the only accident is pooping. Couldn't be more proud of her!!! I think she is going to make a great big sister and little helper-I can't wait to see her reaction once he is here. Love this little girl to pieces:)

No comments: