We decided to take one last trip with Ashlyn before baby boy comes so we headed to St. Louis labor day weekend. The weather was AWESOME! Saturday we went to the City Museum which is totally cool but I think Ashlyn needed to be a little older to really enjoy it.


Saturday night we did some shopping at Chesterfield mall which was right next to our hotel and ate at my FAVORITE PLACE-Cheesecake Factory-I could have skipped the meal and just ate dessert:) Of course we did some swimming too but Ashlyn just wanted to be in the hot tub with the bubbles.

Sunday morning we got up and headed to the zoo early-weather couldn't have been more perfect! Ashlyn was in AWW over all the animals and couldn't stop talking about all the poop. She is so funny! Her vocabulary grows everyday and her new favorite animals are HIPPO's, Horsey's, of course Ebra's (zebra), fish, and monkeys, and EWWWW snakes (which is exactly how she says it). She did so good all weekend with going potty too-its such a fun experience going in public bathrooms-YUCK! I was going crazy with her touching everything-so nasty.



No comments:
Post a Comment