July 29, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday-Ashlyn Ryann


5 minutes old
1 yr old

To check out her 2 yr pics go to

http://www.laurakrugerphotography.com/
Click on 'Enter Site'
Click on 'Proofing'

Your Gallery password is: mwelborn
Wow it has been two years already, it truly is a day to reflect about the last two wonderful years.
I know I feel so blessed to be the father of such a wonderful little girl as Ashlyn. All of her traits that make her so Ashlyn such as, outgoing, talkative, busy, oh did I say busy, helpful, smart almost to smart for her poor parents at times, and loving. Not to mention absolutely as cute as any girl could be. Obviously she gets her mothers good looks.

The day she was born I thought I knew how much I loved that little girl but the love I felt that day pales into comparison of how I feel about her today. As a person you don’t how much you can love until you love a child. She truly is the apple of her daddy’s eye if she only knew how much she has me wrapped around her little finger.

Happy 2nd birthday my little blessing from God
Love
Daddy AKA “Baby”


Our little Ashlyn is 2 years old today!! I don't even know where to begin-she is truly the most amazing little girl and I can't begin to imagine life w/out her. I love that she still snuggles with me in the morning and at night, and loves to give everyone kisses and hugs. Ashlyn is also fiercely independent-she wants to do everything by herself and if you get in her way you better watch out. She definitely keeps us on our toes but I wouldn't have it any other way-thats what makes her so special. I know Ryan and I both feel so blessed to have such a smart, sweet, adorable, yet stubborn little girl-we look forward to what this next year will bring with adding a little guy to our family!! Stay Tuned:)

Love Mommy

Ashlyn's Favorite Activities

Anything related to being outside, swimming, playing dress up with mommy's shoes, playing with her cousins and of course her neighbor friends, Katie, Emma, & Elizabeth. She enjoys laying in our bed in the mornings with her milk watching cartoons while mommy is getting ready. I'm also glad that she is taking more interest in having us read to her and she loves to pretend she is reading to us and point out what animals she knows in her picture books. She is also so helpful around the house, she gets excited when its time to unload the dishwasher, take the garbage out with daddy, put her clothes away, and yes even picking up her toys!

Favorite Foods/Snacks

Popsicles, apples, mandarin oranges, chix nuggets, hot dogs, Cottage Cheese, String Cheese, M & M's, green beans, corn, suckers, ice cream, crackers, pancakes, and yogurt

Phrases/Words
Mama
Dada
Paw Paw
I Go Outside
Noooooooo
Mine
Cartoons
Zelma -yes she actually says Zelma now
Emma & Katie
I Go Bye Bye
Pee and Poopie
B-for her binkie that I pray will be going away very soon
I go Night Night
BYE BYE and HI-to everyone she walks past and as loud as she can be
Baby
Ouchie

No comments: