July 14, 2010

Aupperle Family Reunion 2010

Last Saturday we headed to Maroa, IL for the 2010 Aupperle family Reunion at my dad's cousins house. They live on 70+ acres and have every toy you could imagine and lots of animals which I knew Ashlyn would LOVE! It was great seeing family that we haven't seen in years and Ashlyn had never met.
Ashlyn on her 1st Gator Ride-she of course had to drive

Matt, Rachel & Kane on the go cart

Ashlyn feeding the chickensThe Alpaca's are so ugly they are cuteAshlyn going in for a kiss-she loved the donkey-it was just her size. I think she kissed it 20 times. Wasn't so crazy about his poop though:)
My favorite picture of the day-I think we could have taken one home with us-Not sure Ryan is convinced yet. Heck they are smaller than Zelma I don't know what the big deal is.

Check out this play house!! I think this is a good project for PAW PAW BOB:)
After our tour of the farm it was time for a dip in the pool with some of her 2nd cousins.
Ashlyn & Paw Paw on the BIG TRACTOR
The guys doing some skeet shooting
5 minutes into the car ride home-Ashlyn had a very long day and no nap. She was such a good girl though and had an awesome time on the farm.

No comments: