July 21, 2010

Big Girl Bed

Its official-Ashlyn has been in her big girl bed for a week now and loves it. After bath and jammies she says, "I go night night." So cute and I'm so relieved that she is adjusting so well-I honestly wasn't nervous about it b/c she has always been a good sleeper but I thought she might want me to lay with her the first couple of nights until she fell asleep. Nope little miss independant says night night to us 100 times as we walk out the door. She has grown up too fast!
I had to post this picture for Laura K who attempted to take Ashlyn's pictures last night. I thought it would be a fun idea to take balloons for a prop for her pics-well it didn't turn out like I had planned. Ashlyn was fine as long as she had her balloons but once we attempted to take them away and try and do some family pics it was a complete melt down and the photo shoot was over. The balloon obsession didn't end when we left, she had to hold the balloons all the way home and then she insisted on having one in bed with her.

No comments: