June 23, 2010

upcoming 2nd bday party!!


Sorry for the lack of posting-I was w/out a camera for a couple weeks. Our last boating trip with Dustin & Tess my camera got ruined-we got caught in a heavy rain storm and my camera was in the bottom of or our bag that had about an inch of water in it. So the new camera is water proof, drop proof and hopefully Ashlyn proof:)
The other night it dawned on me that Ashlyn's 2nd Birthday is very fastly approaching:( Makes me sad to think our little princess will be 2 in one month. It also means I better get busy-here are a few pics I took the other night for her invitations. Her bday party is Puppy themed so I thought it would be cute to have Zelma on her invitations. It took a lot of treats to get these 2 to cooperate-the last one Ryan is standing behing me with a dog treat in one hand and a M & M in the other. Hey whatever works right-only problem with M & M's are they are a little messy and thats why Ashlyn has 2 different dresses on:)

No comments: