June 1, 2010

Asher's 1st Birthday Party

Our Saturday started in Fairbury at Paw Paw & Gma Welborn's house. Ashlyn made a new friend with the puppy they were dog sitting for-he loved to play fetch with her. Gma found this tractor at a garage sale-how come I never find deals like this at garage sales!!Took Ashlyn a little bit to figure out how to run it but once she did she was all over the place. In the afternoon we went to Asher's 1st birthday party!
I think Asher enjoyed his cake my mom made for him what do you think?
Attempting once again to get a picture of the 3 kiddos-this was the best one I got at least 2 out of the 3 are looking at the camera:)
Asher opening all his neat gifts:)
LOVE LOVE LOVE the new ride buddy!!
Oh and of course Ashlyn broke it in for him since he couldn't quite reach the peddle:)
I thought this picture was cute with Kane in the back ground playing on the golf cart.
Hard to believe all the kids are 1 now and soon Ashlyn will be 2:(

No comments: