Had my dr. appt yesterday and another sono to make sure my placenta had moved up. Good news, it has so I can resume all activity. Got a couple good profile pics this time and he is definitely a BOY!! Heart rate was 141 and Dr. said everything looks great. I go back in 3 weeks for my glucose testing and then every 2 weeks after that. When the Dr. told me that I freaked out a little-like OMG that means I really don't have that much longer to go. I guess that means we better get started on my ever growing laundry list of things I want to get done before Oct.June 30, 2010
Baby Boy Update
Had my dr. appt yesterday and another sono to make sure my placenta had moved up. Good news, it has so I can resume all activity. Got a couple good profile pics this time and he is definitely a BOY!! Heart rate was 141 and Dr. said everything looks great. I go back in 3 weeks for my glucose testing and then every 2 weeks after that. When the Dr. told me that I freaked out a little-like OMG that means I really don't have that much longer to go. I guess that means we better get started on my ever growing laundry list of things I want to get done before Oct.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment