Christmas Eve my parents came over and we went to candlelight services @ our church at 5:00. After church we came back to the house and had dinner and let the kids open a couple of presents
forgot to get a picture of the 4 of us but got a picture with Paw Paw and Emaw:)
They were pretty excited to finally be able to open one of there presents.
Brody talks about Elephants NON STOP-its so cute! So when I saw "Ollie" the elephant in the Scentsy book I thought how perfect. He sleeps with him every night.
We couldn't forget to put out Reindeer food
and Cookies & Milk for Santa
Ashlyn got a light bright. Mommy LOVED this toy when I was her age but I must say the newer version isn't as bright as I remember mine being-must be the LED lights.
SANTA CAME!!!!
I don't know who is more excited-the kids or us!! The excitement on their faces when they see that Santa has come & left them presents is so magical.



No comments:
Post a Comment