Every year Santa pays a visit to my work, we were going to be gone the weekend he came to the Peoria Busey so we decided to attend the one at my mom's office instead.
We had pictures taken that morning so I have to assume that Brody was tired of getting his picture taken and this was the reaction I got:)
Sissy couldn't wait to sit on Santa's lap and tell him all about the glasses she wanted, "she wanted glasses just like Mommy and Santa." Brody and Kane refused to sit on Santa's lap they would only wave from a distance.
Emaw Kristi and her grand babies
Santa even brought all the kids a present!
Of course Ashlyn rushed right up to see what she got
I was so proud of my lil guy he walked up but this is as close as he would get-hey we are making progress:)



No comments:
Post a Comment