Sunday we headed up to the BIG Fairbury Fair! I say BIG b/c when I was growing up it was a pretty BIG deal to spend the last week of summer hanging out with friends catching up before starting back to school. I ran into a few classmates who I haven't seen in years. This is the 1st year we have taken the kids and Ashlyn was sooo excited to see her cousins, Asher, Kane & Lainie. I would say things have definitely improved over the years-they had a TON of rides for the kids.
When we 1st got there she wanted one of us to ride with her which I wasn't very happy about but after a few she warmed up and was ready to ride by herself.
Brody was such a good little boy-he looks ticked at the world here:)
Ashlyn & Lainie weren't big enough to go on the slide by themselves so Ryan & Jason took them and of course made it into a race & the winner is Jason & Lainie. Rachel & Kane are in the back:)
Don't they look super excited!!
This is right up Ashlyn's avenue-she loves the Tilt-a-Whirl.
She played a few games
but lost to Lainie & Jason
And here is something you don't see everyday at a Fair-Camel rides:) The girls talked Emaw Phyllis to ride with them-so cute. I think Ashlyn has told everyone that she got to ride on a camel with Emaw and Lainie.



No comments:
Post a Comment