E-Maw Phwis turned the BIG 50 today so to celebrate we took her and Paw Paw out to eat at Outback (which is Ryan's favorite restaurant) the kids were so good considering it took almost 2 hours. We had such a great time and even tho Emaw hates celebrating bdays I think she REALLY enjoyed the evening. So lucky to have such an amazing mother in law and Emaw.
Brody also turned 9 months-OMG its so hard for me to think and say he is 9 Months already and even harder for me to believe my baby girl will be 3 next Friday! It was another month of milestones, he is officially crawling on all 4's VERY quickly, pulling himself up to everything and he has 4 teeth. Let me tell ya about his 4 teeth-his top 2 are HUGE and Ryan and I joke around calling him Beaver. Everyone says his head will grow into them-I sure hope so:) I know all mommies say this about their little boys but now that I'm a mommy of one I have to say I love that he is a momma's boy!! He still loves to cuddle and fall asleep in my arms he continues to be laid back and just as happy and sweet as he can be. He usually goes down between 8 & 8:30 and gets up around 7 and takes 2 good naps a day (he has always been a good sleeper). He also loves to EAT but I'm beginning to wonder where he puts it all-he still takes 4-5 7 oz bottles and 3 meals a day but only weighs in at 18lbs. (25%). He is 28 inches wears size 3 diapers and 9-12 month clothes. Made me super sad when the Dr. said see you back for his 1 year check up-I know its going to be here before I know it.



No comments:
Post a Comment