Well Friday morning (Ashlyn's birthday) didn't start out how I had planned we had a nasty storm come thru early that morning and blew out the power and also caused a sewer back up at daycare so they had to close. I woke up with a terrible sore throat as well so overall the day started out pretty crappy. My plan for Friday was to work that morning so Ashlyn could take her birthday snacks (that took me 2 hours the night before to make) then I would pick her up after lunch and we could spend the afternoon together, go get pedi's and go to the pool. Well all that got scrapped b/c daycare was closed and we didn't get power at home until 10. Ryan was finally able to get off work about 2 so I ran to urgent care to see if I had strep and that came back negative said its just a virus. I ran a few errands while the kids were both napping and FINALLY Ashlyn and I went to have a pedicure.
She was sooo good-I was worried she wouldn't sit long enough for me to get one but she was a good girl. She just didn't understand why she couldn't put her feet in the tub like mommy.
When we got home from Pedi's daddy had her bounce house set up-she was SOOO excited. I have to tell you if it was up to me she would have got a picnic table from us that had a cute little umbrella but Ryan scrapped that idea and said that wasn't a FUN gift. THE KID HAS EVERYTHING does she really need a bounce house too-well I lost the arguement as you can see!
Looks like Brody will get a lot of use out of it too:)
From the looks of it Daddy wanted to buy it for his own fun:)



No comments:
Post a Comment