May 24, 2011

New swingset




Well after much debating in our house we decided to get a swingset.  We shopped around quite a bit last year and found this one at Lowes-Ryan insisted that he wasn't putting it together no matter how much the installation cost.  I was online one evening and saw an installation special for $99 bucks-SOLD!!!!  That wasn't the end of my savings though-we had to order the swingset and it took about 3 weeks to come in and during that time it went on sale $230 bucks less than what we bought it for so you know I called the local Lowes store asking if I could get it for that price and guess what they said OK-I was pretty proud of my BIG SAVINGS!!! 
As you can see the swingset is a HIT-Ashlyn loves to sit up in the little fort area and take snacks, books, toys, ect and just sit and play with her imaginary friends.  I just pray we don't have any broken bones cause as you have heard my child has NO FEAR!!

No comments: