May 9, 2011

Mothers Day 2011

After Church we headed to my Aunt Lori's for brunch!! It was a gorgeous day for the kiddos to be able to play outside. I had such a wonderful Mother's Day but totally forgot to get a picture of me and the kids:( Saturday Ryan took Ashlyn out shopping-I got an hour massage(much needed) and she picked out a Bonsai Tree-suppose to brings lots of good fortune:) Aww!! Brody and his Great Grandma Jane:) Check out Tess's Blog to see all the great pics she took! Brody taking a little siesta with his daddy.Ashlyn wanting someone to take her for a ride
Here we go-I think they took 4 or 5 rides, everyone got to take a turn:)
This SPELLS-T-R-O-U-B-L-E!!!
Brody must think Paw Paw Bob is pretty funny-he was belly laughing so hard!
I think he slobbered him up pretty good.
After we got home Brody was in his room playing and I walked in to see this!! UP ON ALL 4's!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO-mommy isn't ready for her little baby to even think about crawling.
Thats better-just stay on your tummy for a few more months PLEASE!!

No comments: