August 20, 2010
Eventful Morning!!
So as I'm getting ready this morning Ashlyn is watching cartoons and I hear her pretend talking on our bedroom phone to Paw Paw and E-Ma-I can hear the busy signal loud and clear in the background so I don't think much of it. Well about 10 minutes later maybe less I hear HEAVY pounding on the front door. I'm thinking to myself who the heck is BEATING on my door this early in the morning-open the door and there are 2 policeman standing there not smiling. My heart drops thinking the worse and he asks if everything is ok, they received a 911 call from this residence. OMG!!! Are you kidding me, I tell them everything is fine my daughter was playing with our bedroom phone and must have accidentally dialed 911. They are not amused, they proceed to ask if we are the only 2 in the house, yes we are the only 2 I tell them and we are both fine. Then Ashlyn is standing next to me with her Little Nemo Ice Pack and proceeds to show and tell them about the boo-boo she has on her head-OMG, seriously just go ahead and send DCFS out now:) She had fell last night and got a boo boo on her head and that is all she has been talking about so I just brushed it off and said Yes you have a Boo Boo but your fine. At this point they are just staring at me and I of course am mortified. The good news is I didn't recognize them from the last call to our home but I'm thinking soon the entire Police Dept is going to recognize our address!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Lol too funny! Not to worry - the youngest I use to babysit went through a period where she would try to call her friend...but the only number she knew was 911!! After the first couple they finally just started calling to verify we were ok!
Oh my goodness! :) Gotta love kids!
Post a Comment