April 7, 2010

Easter 2010

Ashlyn's 1st time coloring easter eggs-she loved it! I thought she did pretty good until it was time to clean up then she threw a HUGE fit.
Handsome boy Asher-love his easter outfit
Digging into her easter basket-well all she wants is the candy:)I thought this picture was so cute-Ashlyn and her PawPaw Bob Auntie Rachel twirling me around
Time for the easter egg hunt. Ashlyn loved it-she was too cute when we couldn't find her last egg she went around the yard yelling "EGG" "EGG"-I'm loving this age-attitude and all she is so darn cute and the best personality!

Oh yes I almost forgot about our attempt for a cute picture with the 3 kiddos
Not much success as you can see:)

Well to end our wonderful easter weekend we found out Monday morning Ashlyn had Chicken Pox. Over the weekend she got a rash across her back but we thought there is no way it could be chicken pox-no one we knew had them-she was vaccinated-and if it were she would have them everywhere. Well sure enough went to the dr. Monday morning and she have a very mild case-she has done very well with them and I have only seen her itch them a few times. Hopefully by monday she will be fully healed so she can go back to the sitter and we can get back to work:)

No comments: