So I was looking back through my blog and noticed it has been forever since I updated Ashlyn's stats and her new accomplishments. Before she was 1 I would post a monthly update but of course now I totally have been slacking. Gosh how bad will it be when there are 2:)
Stats at last Dr. Appt
Weight 24.7 lbs 50-75%
Height 33inches 50-75%
Favorite Foods; I think I have said this before but Ashlyn isn't picky like her mommy and when its something she really likes she says, "YUMMMMM" after every bite-so cute! fruit-any kind, pancakes, waffles, oatmeal, green beans, corn, lima beans, mashed potatoes w/sour cream, anything with chix, burgers, spaghetti, fries, pickles, M & M's, gushers, cookies, ice cream, suckers and the list goes on!!
Favorite TV Shows; For a while Ashlyn wouldn't really watch cartoons or tv but I have been putting her in our bed and turning on cartoons in the morning while I shower and she now climbs up with her milk and enjoys watching tv while I'm in the shower. Which I LOVE ALSO!! Mickey Mouse Club, Special Agent Oso, Handy Manny, Pet Star(b/c there are lots of dogs), oh and American Idol.
Favorite Activities; anything outside-going on walks, running in the yard, driving her 4-wheeler, chasing Zelma, eating rocks, throwing rocks, trying to run into the road (that is why the fence is going up this weekend), step in Zelma's poop and then say Poop:), she loves to play dress-up, daddy chasing her and playing hide-n-seek, she also likes to sit on her potty-can't say that she goes on the potty but she likes to sit and sing her potty song that I made up and sing to her. Her other activity that she enjoys but we don't is taking off her pants and diaper and streaking through-out the house-she just laughs as loud as she can.
Often heard words; Mama, Dada, dog, delma (zelma), ball, boon (balloon), B (binky), bye bye, hi, outside, bike, unt drink (want drink), peeze (please), nack (snack), baby, atie & emma (katie and emily neighbor girls), I'm sure there are more -she will repeat just about anything we ask her to.
Ashlyn has become our little helper too, she loves to help unload the dishwasher, put the clothes in the dryer, put my shoes away, put her diaper in the diaper genie, put her clothes in the laundry room, and will even pick up after herself if we ask her too. She is our little sweetpea that we love to pieces. She is such a happy little girl who loves everyone she meets and is sure to say HI!! and BYE!! to each person -so cute when your out shopping and they don't hear her or maybe ignore her she will keep saying HI over and over again until they recognize her:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment