

Such a cute picture of Asher and Addie!!
I think we might need a bigger wagon soon g'pa
Yes my daughter is drinking out of an EMPTY beer can-my family thought it was pretty cute. . .I guess there are pics of me when I was this age drinking out of -what I hope to be empty beer cans but I'm pretty sure back in the day my family didn't care if they were full or empty:) 
I still can't believe that Thanksgiving is over and X'mas is 3 weeks away. . .where has the year went.
I also can't believe our darling little girl is now 16 months old! The days and months are just flying by it seems and she is changing oh so much. She is quite the talker, loves to say Ouch, Hot, Elma (zelma), dog, ught oh, mama, bye bye dada, No No, and many other gibberish words. She also knows where her eyes, nose, ears, mouth and tummy are. If you ask her if she went Poo Poo she will pull on her pants-so funny! She also loves to play hide and seek with us and for anyone to chase her. I'm really surprised that she is doing so well with the Christmas tree, well maybe thats because I told her its HOT so she walks up to it, looks at it and says HOT. Haven't put presents under the tree yet but the sitter tells me Monday she unwrapped one of hers. She is a very devious, out going, smart, crafty little girl whom we love so much!!
Weight 23.8lbs
Height just shy of 32 inches

Ashlyn enjoying her sucker!



1 comment:
You better get shopping!
Post a Comment