December 28, 2009

Christmas Day!


Christmas morning we headed to my parents house for brunch and to open presents with the kids. Ashlyn liked playing with Kane's Cat. Truck and Kane liked to play with her doll house . . .so much fun this year with the kids. Later in the day we headed to Fairbury for Christmas on my mom's side!
Ashlyn LOVES her new Lego Table.
Me and Asher-such a handsome little guy in his sweater vest! Ashlyn giving Bondo a kiss and hug-she chased the poor dogs all day!!
I really wanted a good family picture with my aunts gorgeous Christmas Tree. Ashlyn wasn't having it-I think mommy had taken enough pictures for the day! We had such a wonderful and blessed Christmas this year!! I still find it hard to believe that 2009 is almost over. Our little girl is growing up WAY to fast.
We haven't got to celebrate with Ryan's side yet. . .we were suppose to yesterday but we got snowed in. Very disappointed!!!

No comments: