Ashlyn has started pulling herself up more and more this week. Tonight she was playing in her crib while I was folding some laundry (exciting Friday night huh!) and when I came back she had pulled herself up. I called Ryan upstairs and said its time to lower the bed. She was trying so hard to pull up on the stool but couldn't quite get it since it moves so I had to help her. Gosh I don't know if I'm ready for this, we are just getting used to the crawling and before long she is going to be walking:(
April 3, 2009
We're in trouble now!
Ashlyn has started pulling herself up more and more this week. Tonight she was playing in her crib while I was folding some laundry (exciting Friday night huh!) and when I came back she had pulled herself up. I called Ryan upstairs and said its time to lower the bed. She was trying so hard to pull up on the stool but couldn't quite get it since it moves so I had to help her. Gosh I don't know if I'm ready for this, we are just getting used to the crawling and before long she is going to be walking:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment