Sorry for the not so great pics didn't trust myself on the ice with my nice camera so used my cell to capture a few. Ashlyn & I have found a new love on Sunday afternoons while Brody is napping and Daddy is catching up on bookwork. Pekin Iceskating rink has open skate on Sunday's 2-3:30 and we have went a couple times & Ashlyn is getting so good and LOVES it. These pictures were taken the 1st time we went-believe it or not I didn't fall once and even though Ashlyn had to use the little walker the 1st time by the 2nd time she barely used it at all.
Daddy wants to come next time but I kind of like it when its just the 2 of us having mommy/daughter time:) I guess we will let Daddy & Brody tag along next time so we can show them our SKILLS!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment