June 14, 2012

Tremont Turkey Festival

This is our 3rd Annual trip to the Tremont Turkey Festival; its probably our favorite festival of the summer!  The food is AWESOME, its not so crowded, and the kids always have a blast!
Ashlyn was FINALLY big enough to ride most of the rides all by herself.  Her favorite last year and this year is the dragon roller coaster.  Look at that SMILE; she was soo excited.
Arms up ready to GO SUPER FAST she said.
Ok maybe I will hold on:)
Daddy had to ride on the tea cups with her.
Of course we couldn't leave without getting our face painted.  I forgot my camera that day so I just had my phone-oops I totally forgot to take any pics of Brody.  He is still to little to ride but had fun watching all the kids and we stopped by the park so he could play.  We usually stay for the parade but Ashlyn got a tummy ache so we had to miss it this year.  Another fun year at the Turkey Festival!

No comments: